Friday, September 19, 2008

Went to the hairdressers today. Had it coloured and cut. As I usually do for the winter, selected a deep purply brown. The cut features a fringe and choppy layers made with a razor. I'm very happy with it, although I always only feel really bonded with a new haircut, once I've washed and styled it myself.

The weather this week has been lovely. While Andrew's been away sadly, I've been walking the woofs over at Tredegar House. This morning, I saw Marianne, wonderful quilt tutor so we had a brief chat. The dogs go loopy over there as at the moment it is awash with squirrels. Andy is convinced he can climb trees and does a vertical take off - impressive height achieved. The temperature this morning coming back was as high as 22 - it felt positively tropical after this miserable summer.

Just taken the dogs out the garden for their evening ablutions - cool and starry overhead with the most beautiful gibbous moon, a glorious champagne colour with bats flitting around. I love bats and wish I was better at identifying them. Tomorrow looking forward to a relaxing day with Andrew.

No comments: