Wednesday, November 26, 2008


I've written before about the Stat Counter on the blog, and its many amazing features, especially if you have any form of anoraky tendancies (which I do). One of the fascinating tools is a global map which tells you in some detail the locations of my readers. Shown above is the table for the past week, and I love the variety of countries represented. Who would guess someone from the Republic of Korea would be reading my blog? Anyway a warm welcome to you all. As we're coming up to Christmas, here's a thought.
If you're one of my readers, send me an email with your address, and I'll send you a home-made Christmas card. My other blog over at http://silvernutmeg.blogspot.com/ is where I tend to showcase crafty bits, so unless you pop in over there, you might not know I enjoy card-making, as well as fiddling about with a whole plethora of other crafty bits. If you live outside the UK, then get those emails in fast so I can post in good time. My email address is silvernutmeg@btinternet.com . Right, let the card-fest begin.....

No comments: