Tuesday, September 21, 2010



Regular readers will know that Andrew is currently working up in a London borough, and travels up there several times a week, sometimes staying, sometimes coming home. When he stays, he usually has a room in a Travelodge or a Premier Travel Inn, and uses the ones near Tower Bridge, as these are handy for the offices he visits. Of course, this is a lovely part of London, and in the evening, he usually goes for a run, sometimes along the Thames pathway and sometimes down to Canary Wharf. I'm terribly jealous, as I love Canary Wharf - the Underground station is wonderful, and I adore the DLR, and the mall under the offices, and the whole environment is just very pleasant to wander about in. To remind me of London, he often sends me pics from his phone when he is out running, regular faves include the Gherkin and recently the elephant parade around City Hall. On one of his evening runs he came across this bar, and we were mightily impressed they named it after our much loved greyhound bitch.

Today he was heading off for a meeting in Dulwich and sent me this other one, of Dog Kennel Hill. Loved it.


No comments: