Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just a quick post tonight. I've started back at my ECDL course. I only have the Database module to complete and that's it - finished. I'll be very pleased when it's done and I can sit and look happily at my new qualification. Nice to see the tutor tonight - she's great, very approachable and helpful. While I was enrolling, (delayed owing to snow) had a chat with the lady in the office and she was telling me about a sewing course on a Tuesday - very tempted and might just do that. Although I enjoy doing quilting I don't actually do any dressmaking - might be nice to be able to do that type of thing and make a pretty summer dress or a skirt. Anyway, will have a think about it. Woofs are all well, and I've been working (as in earning money) over the past couple of days, so not much excitement to share. Andrew and I are still gazing in wonderment at the new hanging.

No comments: