Friday, January 05, 2007


Most recent picture is of me and Andrew on Christmas Day and it was very very cold. Our noses ran. So we went home and had a drink.


A busy and productive end to the week. Got four funding bids finished and sent off, including the one for the pop up urinal - I love this job!


Also attended a meeting on our service area risk management policy this morning - supposed to identify risks and illustrate how we'll manage them.


tomorrow, we are seeing favourite great-aunt for a relaxing pub lunch. We are also planning a weekend away in London next month. I can't wait. Now I'm blogging in this new version it does seem a lot quicker and faster so am happy. Will add another picture - my Christmas sampler cross stitch before it was framed. It looked lovely this year - seemed a shame to put it away.

No comments: