Friday, July 11, 2008

Blimey - 78 people from the Council have read my blog today. I must leave more often. Thanks to the mystery commentator, much appreciated.

One of the handy features on my webstat counter - well, they're all good - is a listing showing what searches bring up my blog, organised both by search engines and also more interestingly by search term. Not surprisingly, Google is far and away the most popular search engine, with Google Blog search and Firefox appearing occasionally. Andrew is an enthusiastic user of Firefox. If I was starting my blog again, I would not use a title that had the word "mistress" in it, as the internet caters for slightly more adventurous searches using that word. It's quite odd to see search results with a heavy mix of greyhounds, nipple clamps and spanking (and those are the politer ones). One of the funniest to have popped up recently was something to do with a threesome of lesbians ironing - frankly, I'd welcome them with open arms if they wanted to come and do mine. One of these days I'm sure I'm going to see a search phrase combining greyhounds with some particularly kinky pursuit - doesn't bear thinking about.

No comments: